Who’s White? Very good question. I found a simple, straightforward answer on Stormfront. The link will take you to a post by Dave Cooper, where he quotes John Law,Stormfront Senior Moderator (text in italics are lifted directly from the link above).
So in response to the question, “Who’s White?” we answer: “Non-Jewish people of wholly European descent. No exceptions.”
So then, what is ‘European’?
Those areas north of the Mediterranean and west of the Urals corresponding roughly to what was formerly known as European Christendom.
What do they mean by ‘of wholly European descent’?
Regarding those that may have a minuscule non-White part, if a person identifies with his non-White part so much that he is concerned about it and feels compelled to tell us about it, then we consider him to be non-White. … This is something about which we can’t compromise. You’re either White or you aren’t.
The post goes on to quote Dr. William Pierce, a noted White Nationalist:
Who can say that he has no non-Aryan ancestry at all in his family tree? Not I. Most people can say who their parents and grandparents are. Only a few Americans can go back as far as four generations, however. I doubt that as many as one percent of Americans can go back six generations with any degree of certainty. Jews and liberals seize this fact to confuse people with the claim that we’re all mongrels, that there is no such thing as a “pure” race, etc. — therefore, it doesn’t do any good to try to preserve the White race, because it really doesn’t exist.
I’m sure that you are not fooled by that sophistry. We must be practical. We know that there is a White race, and that it is easy to select individuals from that race who constitute a relatively “pure” sub-group. I’m not an expert on Amerindian ethnology, but I do know that the Indians consisted of many tribes which were racially distinct, ranging from essentially Caucasoid to essentially Mongoloid. So if one has Indian admixture, it depends a lot on what tribe. As a very rough rule, if a person looks White and thinks of himself as White and is the kind of person our other members wouldn’t mind their sisters marrying-and if we know that he’s no more than one-sixteenth non-White, we consider him White.
As I said, that’s a rough rule. A person may believe that one of his grandparents was an Indian, because that grandparent lived on a reservation. But the fact is that many people who consider themselves Indians today and live on reservations are more White than Indian, due to earlier racial mixture between Whites and Indians.
Random points of note:
- We are a distinct and unique people with our own culture, history and destiny.
- We go to great lengths to preserve bio-diversity, the spotted owls, snail darters, mountain gorillas, etc. etc. Are White Europeans any less worthy of preservation?
- White people are the descendants of all historically European peoples, including the Irish, Slavs, Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, as well as the Germanic, Scandinavian, and Anglo-Saxon peoples, etc., so long as there is no discernible trace of non-White admixture.
- Our beautiful languages, traditions, and cultures are a strength.
- Outside forces often exploit one White ethnicity against another.
- We … will consistently work towards reconciliation and unity in places such as the Balkans and Northern Ireland. Our watchword is no more brothers’ wars.